The BioSolveIT Team is excited to announce its conference plans for the first half of 2023. The company will be participating in several events throughout Q1 and Q2, giving attendees the opportunity to meet the team in person and learn more about the latest developments in the company’s software offerings. At BioSolveIT, we are committed to providing our customers with the best software solutions for drug discovery. We understand that every researcher has unique needs and requirements, and we are constantly working to improve our offerings to better meet those needs. That’s why we are excited to invite everyone to meet us during the conferences, where you can ask us questions, provide feedback, and share your thoughts on our software.
Meet us at:
- April 3-5 2023 (Vienna, Austria): Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry
- May 16-18 2023 (Boston, USA): Bio-IT World
- July 5-7 2023 (Lille, France): International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry (RICT 2023)
- July 16-21 2023 (Vermont, USA): Gordon Research Conference Computer Aided Drug Design (GRC CADD)
- August 13-17 2023 (San Francisco, USA): American Chemical Society Fall 2023
Whether you are a seasoned researcher or new to the field of drug discovery, we would love to hear from you. Our team of experts will be on hand to answer any questions you have about our software and demonstrate how it can help streamline your research. We will be providing hands-on demos and interactive sessions to help you understand better how our software can help you in your drug discovery journey.
So come and meet us during the conferences and see for yourself how BioSolveIT’s software solutions can help you achieve more in your research. We look forward to seeing you there!