In collaboration with Zealand Pharma, a leading and experienced therapeutic peptide specialist in Copenhagen, we conceived a tool with the major focus of having it rolled-out and operational ASAP, targeting the most relevant problems and most ugly time-eaters first thus boosting the efficiency of the organization. After approx. 2 years, we can now roll out the tool in its current status to the general public, and academics can use it for free.
PepSee sports, amongst others:
- visual pattern recognition support for SAR work
- versatile colorings, for ex. by mutation differences to a reference peptide
- a plethora of sorting and filtering facilities
- FASTA, PLN, and TXT import
- XLS export
- on-the-fly alignment including manual intervention
- interfaces to predictive methods such as fibrillation highlighting, and allows validation and registration of new sequences
- A first PDF text mining function pulling peptides from patents et al.