BioSolveIT celebrates 10 years of our offices in the States with a road trip from the West to the East Coast!
Therefore, we will host four in-person workshops in four different cities in the states:
- San Francisco – July 27th
- San Diego – July 29th
- New York City – August 2nd
- Cambridge – August 5th
The topics of the “Enhanced Computer-Aided Drug Discovery and Chemical Space Exploration”
workshop will be:
- Information-driven structure-based drug discovery
- Compound evolution and scaffold hopping: Sources for ideation and follow up
- Mining from Chemical Spaces: Better, faster, cheaper
- Out-of-the-box ligand-based drug discovery
The workshop takes place from 12:30 pm to 5:00 and you will be invited to lunch and drinks afterwards as a "thank you" for participating. And of course, the workshop is free-of-charge
If you are interested in participating in one of these workshops please send us an email with your affiliation to one of the addresses below
to receive further information. Please note that the number of participants is very limited.